Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Video: Lady Gaga & Queen Bey "Telephone"


When I was a little girl I always fantasized about being like Madonna, but now that i'm older I definitely wish I was one of the dancers at the end of Lady Gaga's "Telephone" video.

I can see it now me and Bey are the only brown girls out of breath in the middle of the dance floor BOOM, BOOM KAT!!! Yes, i'm on beat because i've been practicing for months in 6 inch heels for this very moment to show the world my FIERCE DANCE MOVES rockin a fly, imported honey blonde wig & tight gold metallic bodysuit that is sure to suffocate my vagina, but hey its for the love of Lady Gaga & Bey. SUPERSTAR!!!

And, then... I woke up and realized that I was daydreaming as I watched this fab video "Telephone". I never really came to terms about how I truly felt about Lady Gaga. Is she peculiar? Heck yeah! Artistic? For Sure! Genius? Absolutely! I mean anyone who goes from stripper to pop icon and pulls off those creepy costumes that she rocks on a daily basis and not give a dang about what no one has to say is FIERCE in my eyes. She's like the Madonna of our day! So, I have succumb to the madness and say, I luv me some Lady Gaga!



Since, Bey is the QUEEN of all things it is so unfair to say that this video is "Featuring" Beyonce because she's the WO-MAN! My gurl don't make video features BEY is the VIDEO!!!



Do you love or hate?

-Nakia

No comments: