Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Video: Teairra Mari Ft. Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy "Sponsor"






Before Rihanna there was Teirra Mari princess of the R-O-C we running this---you know the rest! Its been a hot minute since we have heard or seen this lady in action, but she's back fiercer than ever with a few catchy songs including "Sponsor".

Now, if you heard the song prior to this post I know what you may be thinking--straight "gold digger" anthem, but I beg to defer! Lets not get it twisted people. What's wrong with a sista having a sponsor? Hey, don't judge me or Teirra because if you watch the video in its entirety you will see who her sponsor really is...

What is a sponsor?! "He ain't no square he just like to share!" I luvvvv that verse! Ok-no-really I believe a sponsor is anyone who supports your grind. Shoot Jesus is my sponsor because he puts the fuel in my classy tank for moi! So, you can be your own sponsor its not about gettin dem dollars from a Suga Daddy ladies and fellas who think i'm encouraging modern day prostitution or gold digging. Not so! Its all about being independent, but independence doesn't always mean you didn't have a sponsor or two along the way... I'm just saying!



"All my ladies say, my go-go girls say!!!"

-Nakia

No comments: